When you see the initials CMC following a consultant’s name, it means that he or she is a Certified Management Consultant and has met strict certification requirements of the Institute of Management Consultants in his or her country. The initials mean the consultant has met world class standards of competence, ethics and independence, and is eligible for reciprocity between ICMCI member institutes.
CMC - Certified Management Consultant
What is CMC
Why CMC Certification?
The certification serves for:
International recognition since it is a unique and worldwide competence standard for consultants.
Increase of transparency, security, and confidence for the clients. Improvement of the profession’s image.
Provision of public relation and networking platforms with the elitist international community of consultants.
For clients - CMC ensures
- Performance, experience and ethics in advisory and consulting
- Knowledgeable, skillful competent, and trustworthy consultants
For consultants - CMC ensures
- Internationally recognized professional qualification
- Discipline of continued professional development
For accredited practices – CMC ensures
- External recognition of the excellence of training and development of consultants
- Increases recognition of staff achievements
- Gives incentive in quality recruitment.